Caves – Cala Blava
Live a unique experience visiting natural caves in Mallorca, enjoying privileged views of the sea floor on where you will see different marine animals like colorful starfish.
The Tour starts early to take advantage of the calm sea, paddle without wind and enjoy a pleasant tour along the coast and cliffs.
Theres diferent caves to visit along the Tour: The green cave, one of the most popular cave, with an intense greenish color reflecting by the sun rays and where you can smear your skin with natural mud.
This Tour is for people that love sports ,nature and adventure . A diferent way to enjoy Mallorca Island and an unforgettable experience.
Groups up to 10 people
- At 9.3 in meeting point***
- *** Meeting point is Carrer de Fra Juniper Serra , 42 07600, Llucmajor
How to get from palma
- Bus number 25 to the end of Arenal.
- Stops: Plaza Reina
- Spain Square
- From Palma approximately 40 min. Following the bike path to the end of Arenal to Son Verí.
- 2/3 hours tour.
- It is recommended to bring socks or water shoes to walk on the rocks.